Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Just now after my Japanese class Ron and I went down to the Cathay Cineplexes to catch Transformer
This show really worth every single cent of our money
It really hold my breath for the a few seconds
When the heroic Autobots led by Optimus Prime fighting against the evil Decepticons led by Megatron that pre-fighting and fighting scene
I cried it out for a few of the scenes
One of them is when Bumble Bee was been capture and tortured by the humans that part
Another scene is when bumble bee was injured and Jazz was torn apart by Megatron and died!
(I too emotional~~ Ron said is just a Robot only! Zzz...)
Anyway, I love Bumble Bee the most! (The Guardian of Sam)
I can't wait to see my idiot! Daniel Radcliffe
I heard now Cathay Cinplexes is fully booked, does not have sits for Harry movie on 12/07 /2007 and the next few day, even preview also sold out
Super Sian... I only love to go Cathay Cineplexes to watch movie!
Their popcorn is nice
The sits are comfortable and big and wide enough to for us to folder our legs together and enjoy the big digital movie screen
(For couple chair, normal sits I don't know never try is it comfortable then couple sits)
Waiting for seats to watch Harry Potter!
My katsu Harry Potter's fan sister already book the tickets long ago
She didn't even ask me whether I want or not (Zzz...) Humph!
This show really worth every single cent of our money
It really hold my breath for the a few seconds
When the heroic Autobots led by Optimus Prime fighting against the evil Decepticons led by Megatron that pre-fighting and fighting scene
I cried it out for a few of the scenes
One of them is when Bumble Bee was been capture and tortured by the humans that part
Another scene is when bumble bee was injured and Jazz was torn apart by Megatron and died!
(I too emotional~~ Ron said is just a Robot only! Zzz...)
Anyway, I love Bumble Bee the most! (The Guardian of Sam)
I can't wait to see my idiot! Daniel Radcliffe
I heard now Cathay Cinplexes is fully booked, does not have sits for Harry movie on 12/07 /2007 and the next few day, even preview also sold out
Super Sian... I only love to go Cathay Cineplexes to watch movie!
Their popcorn is nice
The sits are comfortable and big and wide enough to for us to folder our legs together and enjoy the big digital movie screen
(For couple chair, normal sits I don't know never try is it comfortable then couple sits)
Waiting for seats to watch Harry Potter!
My katsu Harry Potter's fan sister already book the tickets long ago
She didn't even ask me whether I want or not (Zzz...) Humph!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:45 AM

