Saturday, July 28, 2007
What happen to me?
This few day I kind of sensitive to anything
Today went to Lot 1 to have my early dinner
Went to the optics shop wanted to buy the spectacle cloth
When I went in to and ask whether they sell the spectacle cloth
The Man straight away give me one and is free
Hahaha.....
I'm thinking of getting daily contact lens for myself and it will be use during my oversea study trip
This few day I kind of sensitive to anything
Today went to Lot 1 to have my early dinner
Went to the optics shop wanted to buy the spectacle cloth
When I went in to and ask whether they sell the spectacle cloth
The Man straight away give me one and is free
Hahaha.....
I'm thinking of getting daily contact lens for myself and it will be use during my oversea study trip
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:48 AM

