Monday, August 06, 2007
I'm going to break down~~~
I can't let go of him
My heart feel so painful for the past few days
No other people can cure that idiotic feeling away except him!
People keep telling me big girl don't cry
However, big girl also human right can't be control
My brain and heart is not connect together
I want to do foolish things
However, a lot of people whom i neglect and care about don't allow me to..
They keep eyeing on me
I really need him and by my side
Ron is important to me and I love him and treasure him very much
He adore me in his own way in invisible method
I adore him in my own way in visible method
Why he can't see this!!!
I do appreciate it
Why he can't?
WHY????
I can't let go of him
My heart feel so painful for the past few days
No other people can cure that idiotic feeling away except him!
People keep telling me big girl don't cry
However, big girl also human right can't be control
My brain and heart is not connect together
I want to do foolish things
However, a lot of people whom i neglect and care about don't allow me to..
They keep eyeing on me
I really need him and by my side
Ron is important to me and I love him and treasure him very much
He adore me in his own way in invisible method
I adore him in my own way in visible method
Why he can't see this!!!
I do appreciate it
Why he can't?
WHY????
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:45 PM

