Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My stomach keep giving me problem since the first day of my exam start...
Tomorrow is my last paper...
Holiday mood is growing and going to cover me totally...

Yesterday, I found some cards in my drawer
Those cards were for my birthdays and concern word for me...
I love receiving cards from fellow friends and people
Is a memories and blessing for me...

So people next year you all know what to give me and is a must present for my 21 year old birthday thats apply to everyone thanks!!! XD
Isn't it a great hint for you all...
No need to crack your brain and think what to buy for me...
Please the card must full of words for me and blessing (write whatever you want to let me remember)
I think when I old I can read again... (So sweet)

Yesterday, I read Nancy and WenQi wrote for me the birthday cards...
I cried
I have to thank them for their encouragement words appears in the cards they gave it to me (Don't think they can remember what they wrote for me XD)

This few days, I dream a lot of things
Every dream had him... (-_-)
Can't control my dream...
However, all were sweet dreams...
At least I feel happy and heart warming to have him guai guai in my dream loving me XD
In reality don't have him is ok, I have my lao po and my dear fellow dance mates!!!

Now no mood to study
Currently at Shirley house slacking...
Haven't start studying LOL!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:52 PM