Sunday, August 12, 2007

People I already wake up
All my hated towards him already convert into blessing him to have happiness with that girl
I willing to be his friend
Although he is not a good lover but I believe he can be a very good friend to be..
I might be a bit dumb and silly to still continue want him to be my friend
Because, I can't treat him like a stranger as we did fall in love deeply with each other before

Love someone need not to be tie up with him together and forever
Love is want that person to be happy, that is why I let him go
Seen he think my Love is a pressure to him

As long he happy, I will be happy too...
One day he with regret for losing me
I'm such a good girlfriend that willing to give the whole world to him or anything I can do and give it to him without asking any repay from him..
As what his friends and my friend I'm such a good girl no need to scare no one will want me cause I'm a good catch

Now, I will be his good friend waiting and listen to whatever he want to share with me..
As for now I better lock up my heart to heal my broken heart and soul...
Upgrade myself and change to a better person
It may take up another 7 years to recover...
I hope next boyfriend will be better then the past..
I will mix and hang around with all my dear friends

Thanks Ron, you wake me up from my naive world
I have to face this crude world by myself, learn how to be independent, how to solve a problem in the correct and proper way...

After this good lesson
This give me a good chance to look clearly who is my dear friends and Lao Po...

This song suit my current feeling: Walk Away (Remember Me) by Paula DeAnda

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:39 PM