Monday, August 27, 2007

Yesterday I watch the Jennifer Anderson movie "Break Up"
I don't like and hate that ending...
It make me so sad and Emo after I finish watching..
I do some packing in my room
I found stuff make me more emo, sad and ended up crying.. (I am a useless bitch)
I didn't know he left so many things and memories with me
Well, this is what I left...
I kept those stuffs aside for further recall and memories for me..


Today just finish watch the Korean movie called "Seducing Mr. Perfect" at my workplace
I like the storyline
the female lead just like me keep giving in to the previous BF
The male lead teach her how to gain self respect from ex BF
when her ex bf ask her out
Anyway this is a happy ending better then what I watch yesterday...

The method he teaches her and I have to learn it by hard
I don't want to be a fool again!
Never again!

The movie is funny, sweet and touching~~~
Learn hard & Remember hard!!!

A true love won't feel lonely
Share happiness and sadness

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:37 AM