Thursday, August 16, 2007
Today got 1 super V.I.P called me
We have a good chat...
The topic we talk are all related about him...
I thank that V.I.P give me concern and advise...
I hope that V.I.P can take care and always cheer up, stay happy and healthy...
I will miss you my V.I.P... :)
I will find one day to go out with my V.I.P
This few day no mood to study..
After this V.I.P called I have a bit of study mood...
Tomorrow is my QLA exam.. Jia YoU!!!!
Now telling myself I can do things and live on without him...
Code from the V.I.P "treat him like he die already"...
Love someone or Happiness is not tie him down by your side
Let him go isn't a bad thing, as long he is happy I will be happy too (I hope so)
I will give them all my "blessing" XD
(I'm not saint I will give good and bad blessing)
While I went over to Shirely house to study I saw this at my house downstair
Can't resist it so I took a couple of pictures of it
My Favourite Car: Volkswagen New Beetle (Not the colour I want)

We have a good chat...
The topic we talk are all related about him...
I thank that V.I.P give me concern and advise...
I hope that V.I.P can take care and always cheer up, stay happy and healthy...
I will miss you my V.I.P... :)
I will find one day to go out with my V.I.P
This few day no mood to study..
After this V.I.P called I have a bit of study mood...
Tomorrow is my QLA exam.. Jia YoU!!!!
Now telling myself I can do things and live on without him...
Code from the V.I.P "treat him like he die already"...
Love someone or Happiness is not tie him down by your side
Let him go isn't a bad thing, as long he is happy I will be happy too (I hope so)
I will give them all my "blessing" XD
(I'm not saint I will give good and bad blessing)
While I went over to Shirely house to study I saw this at my house downstair
Can't resist it so I took a couple of pictures of it
My Favourite Car: Volkswagen New Beetle (Not the colour I want)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:20 PM

