Friday, August 17, 2007
Today My dear dance partner "Mr Tan Yong Wei" called me
I was so surprise he message me!
Immature guy finally grow up!!!
He can be a person that you talk to
You can dump and throw away your damn stupid fake mask and talk to him freely no boundary at all
After talking to him I feel so good
My heart is some sort of letting him go...
He didn't bias to any parties
He talk with sense... He analyse the things for me to see...
We end off the conversation due to his handphone got problem and I have to go for my dinner with my family members
My family and I went to Sakae Sushi at Lot 1 to have our dinner
Finally they have their Tempura ice cream back to their menu
This time round the serving is much bigger then the past
I heart their Tempura ice cream is cheap $3.90 only!!! plus big serving


(I start eating then I remember to take a photo down... I know the picture don't look nice but taste nice can le...)
During the dinner, We chit chat
I finally know what is their feeling while I having a relationship with Ronald
Quite sad and hurting after I heard what they told me
Anyway, Thanks Mummy, Daddy and my dear Sisters and Brother !!!
I was so surprise he message me!
Immature guy finally grow up!!!
He can be a person that you talk to
You can dump and throw away your damn stupid fake mask and talk to him freely no boundary at all
After talking to him I feel so good
My heart is some sort of letting him go...
He didn't bias to any parties
He talk with sense... He analyse the things for me to see...
We end off the conversation due to his handphone got problem and I have to go for my dinner with my family members
My family and I went to Sakae Sushi at Lot 1 to have our dinner
Finally they have their Tempura ice cream back to their menu
This time round the serving is much bigger then the past
I heart their Tempura ice cream is cheap $3.90 only!!! plus big serving
(I start eating then I remember to take a photo down... I know the picture don't look nice but taste nice can le...)
During the dinner, We chit chat
I finally know what is their feeling while I having a relationship with Ronald
Quite sad and hurting after I heard what they told me
Anyway, Thanks Mummy, Daddy and my dear Sisters and Brother !!!
We went to arcade and play basket balls
It was so fun!!
Too bore and I can't sleep
I come out of this is and I think is cool
It will be my trademark pose for me when I taking pictures
Is a bit dumb and ma fang
Never mind it suit my style

Why I come out of this hang sign
Cause!!! I'm A dumb and Silly Girl!!!
Friends around me also said so... XD
Thank god giving me for many good friends around me
I have so many guardian angel around me
I heart this song called "Over You" by Chris Daughtry
It was so fun!!
Too bore and I can't sleep
I come out of this is and I think is cool
It will be my trademark pose for me when I taking pictures
Is a bit dumb and ma fang
Never mind it suit my style
Why I come out of this hang sign
Cause!!! I'm A dumb and Silly Girl!!!
Friends around me also said so... XD
Thank god giving me for many good friends around me
I have so many guardian angel around me
I heart this song called "Over You" by Chris Daughtry
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:35 PM

