Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Today went shopping alone...
Only shopping can release my stress and my anger out
I know is not the right or wise way to vent my anger and release my stress using this shopping method to destress myself...
That will only cause my wallet have bigger hole T_T
I have No other choice
I can't eat much, I want to slim down
I did do exercise, but I still not happy or tired enough for me to calm down myself
Walking alone in the street, I feel so lonely
Looking at those couples
OMG!!!
Feel like crying
Singapore is so small
Whenever I go, every place is full of his shadow and those memories we had
I went to forever 21 to kill time..
Those picture I took is when I was in the fitting room trying out their pretty tunic


Only shopping can release my stress and my anger out
I know is not the right or wise way to vent my anger and release my stress using this shopping method to destress myself...
That will only cause my wallet have bigger hole T_T
I have No other choice
I can't eat much, I want to slim down
I did do exercise, but I still not happy or tired enough for me to calm down myself
Walking alone in the street, I feel so lonely
Looking at those couples
OMG!!!
Feel like crying
Singapore is so small
Whenever I go, every place is full of his shadow and those memories we had
I went to forever 21 to kill time..
Those picture I took is when I was in the fitting room trying out their pretty tunic
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:54 PM


