Saturday, August 25, 2007
Yesterday, I went down to IAC building to update my passport
OMG! The whole build is full of people
I should go update my passport photo in the morning
I suffer in queuing up and the kids there very misbehave
I see I also have headache from the noise produce by those little devils
After updating the passport, took a bus to Bugis
Hehe… cannot resist I finally bought the purple towel
I have been tempting to buy it seen last week when I shopping with my another sister
I saw RuoNing, we talk about our previous relationship and Tiffany & Pauline stuff
After meeting my younger sister in Bugis, we took a bus head towards orchard.
My youngest sister and I went to The Cathay to catch Hairspray
I like the movie
The Story end in a very heart warming way...
The Songs inside very nice and their dance move are very retro..
(Suit Retro King to watch)
I like Zac Efron!!!
He is so cute, cool and handsome... (The way he comb his hair LoL)
(I can heard the bell~~~ LoL~)
I have been laughing and smiling through out the whole show
(Sound like silly girl again)

Went to Plaza Singapura for last minute shopping when people Closing shop...
I bought a pair of Sunglass from Charles and Keith for myself..
3 tops from Dorothy Perkins..
Yesterday I over spend la...
However, I simply love shopping
My ATM Cards going to ruin my Shanghai trip!!

This is top from topshop $63 I didn't buy
Yesterday I was shopping with my sister
I saw his friend
Now I can smile and tell them off that I already end off with him.. :)
OMG! The whole build is full of people
I should go update my passport photo in the morning
I suffer in queuing up and the kids there very misbehave
I see I also have headache from the noise produce by those little devils
After updating the passport, took a bus to Bugis
Hehe… cannot resist I finally bought the purple towel
I have been tempting to buy it seen last week when I shopping with my another sister
I saw RuoNing, we talk about our previous relationship and Tiffany & Pauline stuff
After meeting my younger sister in Bugis, we took a bus head towards orchard.
My youngest sister and I went to The Cathay to catch Hairspray
I like the movie
The Story end in a very heart warming way...
The Songs inside very nice and their dance move are very retro..
(Suit Retro King to watch)
I like Zac Efron!!!
He is so cute, cool and handsome... (The way he comb his hair LoL)
(I can heard the bell~~~ LoL~)
I have been laughing and smiling through out the whole show
(Sound like silly girl again)
Went to Plaza Singapura for last minute shopping when people Closing shop...
I bought a pair of Sunglass from Charles and Keith for myself..
3 tops from Dorothy Perkins..
Yesterday I over spend la...
However, I simply love shopping
My ATM Cards going to ruin my Shanghai trip!!
This 2 tops from Dorothy Perkins (Cheap Cheap)
This is top from topshop $63 I didn't buy
Yesterday I was shopping with my sister
I saw his friend
Now I can smile and tell them off that I already end off with him.. :)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:14 AM

