Sunday, September 09, 2007
Buying a shoe is so difficult
Because I have to find a right shoe for myself to feel comfortable with and look nice on me
People will tend to go for a pair of shoes is cheap for them so they can have a lot of pairs...
However this type of shoes will not last long...
For me I will choose a pair of shoes as long I feel comfortable
Price does not matter (not those $100 plus la!!!)
This type of shoes can keep and last longer (I know won't be forever)
I find that Love is just like buying a pair of shoes for myself
That person whom I choose need not to have a lot of charisma or has to be rich kid
As long I feel been love by him and I will be all right..
Going out with my dear youngest sister to town...
We bought ourselves a watch
A pair of Shoes and slippers
I get myself a pair of office pants from Iora (cheap cheap only $29 best buy!!)
I even get a free express manicure at Wisma
1 bangle of myself
I can't believe I buy so many things
Total up the amount did not exceed $90
I am really a shopping queen!!!
Looking forward this coming Friday!!!
Are you guys ready for that night!!!
We must enjoy the coming Friday night~~~
Because I have to find a right shoe for myself to feel comfortable with and look nice on me
People will tend to go for a pair of shoes is cheap for them so they can have a lot of pairs...
However this type of shoes will not last long...
For me I will choose a pair of shoes as long I feel comfortable
Price does not matter (not those $100 plus la!!!)
This type of shoes can keep and last longer (I know won't be forever)
I find that Love is just like buying a pair of shoes for myself
That person whom I choose need not to have a lot of charisma or has to be rich kid
As long I feel been love by him and I will be all right..
Going out with my dear youngest sister to town...
We bought ourselves a watch
A pair of Shoes and slippers
I get myself a pair of office pants from Iora (cheap cheap only $29 best buy!!)
I even get a free express manicure at Wisma
1 bangle of myself
I can't believe I buy so many things
Total up the amount did not exceed $90
I am really a shopping queen!!!
Looking forward this coming Friday!!!
Are you guys ready for that night!!!
We must enjoy the coming Friday night~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:03 AM

