Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 1, Shanghai
This trip is not a pleasant trip..
The China Eastern Plane make my ear suffer a lot..
The Landing take 25 minutes
Eat a lot of sour plums also no use .. Sob...
Pain Until I cried it out...
Ear until now still block

The hotel also suck!!!
Is located at a Shanghai Geylang area... Something like Hotel 81
The bed hard till can kill people...
The bathroom can see through
If I bathing my roommate cannot walk about or outsider cannot come in...
When I go back Singapore I will post the photo for you all to see..
I super hungry now!!!
They don't even have food delivery service..
cannot go downstairs, all the di go pek over there keep staring at us...
The "Chicken" over there waiting for their customers to come...

Tomorrow I going to suffer a lot have to entertain the company...
plus I will be wearing high heels the whole day...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:17 PM