Saturday, September 01, 2007
Sleepless night...
This feeling is sick!!!
Keep thinking something...
(Perhaps my auntie coming to visit me that's why I easily get Emo)
This time round no one can know this feeling well..
Not kins or friends know my current feeling...
It's complicated..
At first I thought I do those stuff he don't like me to do
I thought I will be happier to have all my freedom back
Now whatever I do those stuff he don't like doesn't make me happy either...
Freedom, this word which cause me and make me like a fool
What he want really want from me!!!
He knows I still have feeling for him
(I wish he can help me take that pain away)
He want me to go back
BUT!!!
Next day he can go look for that girl..
What should I do? happy or sad...
Isn't it complicated...
Is a kind of torturing after he told me he want to patch back but he go look for the girl
To Ronald:
I don't know what you think about us..
Don't make it so complicated..
I'm not a person suitable those complicated life
I'm a simple minded person want a simple life
Make your decision before you look for me (Friend or couples)
You have to decide what you want, so that I can treat you the normally..
Don't give those sweet words to me if you are not ready to come back...
Have to make this clear, I don't want this type of complicated states torture
If you are ready to come back
You have to face those problems
And I will be with you
Together we try to solve those obstacle we will be meeting..
To my dear friends:
Peeps.. I know you all spend your precious time with me..
Helping me get over him... (Thanks!)
However, human are always greedy
(I want to have 3 Relationship= Friendship, Family relationship, Love)
I know I might get hurt again
People does make 1 or 2 mistakes, give them a chance to change
For those know me damn well
Last time I'm use to be a bad girl and I did many many bad things and wrong things
Is you people out there give me time and chance to change
When a person fall or hurt badly, then they will know who treat them good...
This theory people tends to forget it easily..
Love is blind.. It's may sound like I despo for love
My feeling towards him haven't fade yet...
When your love ones did something wrong I believe you all will forgive and forget...
为什么脆弱时候想你更多。。
还记得我们当初喜欢咬对方的手。。
还记得你喜欢舔我。。
还记得我们这样戏闹。。
这些回忆永远会在我脑海里不停的上演。。
我只要你回到我身边,
我就是幸福的小女人。。。
This feeling is sick!!!
Keep thinking something...
(Perhaps my auntie coming to visit me that's why I easily get Emo)
This time round no one can know this feeling well..
Not kins or friends know my current feeling...
It's complicated..
At first I thought I do those stuff he don't like me to do
I thought I will be happier to have all my freedom back
Now whatever I do those stuff he don't like doesn't make me happy either...
Freedom, this word which cause me and make me like a fool
What he want really want from me!!!
He knows I still have feeling for him
(I wish he can help me take that pain away)
He want me to go back
BUT!!!
Next day he can go look for that girl..
What should I do? happy or sad...
Isn't it complicated...
Is a kind of torturing after he told me he want to patch back but he go look for the girl
To Ronald:
I don't know what you think about us..
Don't make it so complicated..
I'm not a person suitable those complicated life
I'm a simple minded person want a simple life
Make your decision before you look for me (Friend or couples)
You have to decide what you want, so that I can treat you the normally..
Don't give those sweet words to me if you are not ready to come back...
Have to make this clear, I don't want this type of complicated states torture
If you are ready to come back
You have to face those problems
And I will be with you
Together we try to solve those obstacle we will be meeting..
To my dear friends:
Peeps.. I know you all spend your precious time with me..
Helping me get over him... (Thanks!)
However, human are always greedy
(I want to have 3 Relationship= Friendship, Family relationship, Love)
I know I might get hurt again
People does make 1 or 2 mistakes, give them a chance to change
For those know me damn well
Last time I'm use to be a bad girl and I did many many bad things and wrong things
Is you people out there give me time and chance to change
When a person fall or hurt badly, then they will know who treat them good...
This theory people tends to forget it easily..
Love is blind.. It's may sound like I despo for love
My feeling towards him haven't fade yet...
When your love ones did something wrong I believe you all will forgive and forget...
为什么脆弱时候想你更多。。
还记得我们当初喜欢咬对方的手。。
还记得你喜欢舔我。。
还记得我们这样戏闹。。
这些回忆永远会在我脑海里不停的上演。。
我只要你回到我身边,
我就是幸福的小女人。。。
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:07 PM

