Saturday, September 15, 2007

Don't know what happen why I feel so sad that tomorrow I will be leaving Singapore..
This trip is unlike the previous trip I had with my dance mate they all going Hong Kong
That time I will look forward and feel excited
This time round I feel sad and not looking forward..
Why am I like that..

Hope this trip I will have a pleasant experience over there..
Going to set off and go to airport less then 7 hours...

I will remember to miss, love you all and "Him" too..

I will miss my dear bed and pillow, big bolster and blanket..
Bringing my small bolster along.. "Ronster" XD


List out your top 5 birthday presents u wish for:
1. Birthday card from everyone
2. Together with my loves one
3. My room wall can turn to purple
4. My family can be always happy and no financial problems
5. My surrounding friend always stay happy and always hang out together with me

1. The person who tagged u is: Tiffany
2. Your relationship w/ her is: My 老婆!!! Understand my feeling...
3. Your 5 impressions of him: Friendly, Filial, Protective, Sociable, Pessimistic plus one more pls!! sometime he can be very sweet..
4. The most memorable thing he had done for you: A lot!!! I lost my wallet he find for me more panic then me, cook spaghetti during our 1st year anniversary and help me solve the problem that I had with my poly-classmate
5. The most memorable words that he had said to u: I'm not a ordinary girlfriend to him someone like a wife.. (I think he forget le bah...)
6. If he becomes your lover, you will?: I will modify my love.. won't let him feel so pressurize ..
7. If he's your lover, what he has to improve on: be more optimistic, let me feel more secure, as in i don't wish to feel like I will lose him the next moment and with another girl...
8. If she becomes your enemy, you will? : I don't think she will be my enemy her character and temper so good!!! If really become enemy I think I will feel super sad~~~ T_T
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is: I don't know what will be the reason we become enemy...
10. The most desire thing you would like to do for him now is? : let him feel been love and make him happy..
11. Your overall impression of him: Is a good lover..and a friend can be trust
12. How do you think people around u will feel about u: A silly DaJie.. A girl always hope good thing happen on me.. 依赖 on other people cannot be independent...
13. The character u love about yourself is: optimistic, cheerful in outer layer
14. On the contrary, what character u hate about yourself: cannot be independent, sensitive, emotional
15. The most ideal person I would like to be: Ayumi Hamasaki.. She always try out new things to upgrade herself make it more worthy.. She very independent...
16. For the people who cared & liked you, say something to them: Thank you all for the forgiveness, chance and time you all gave to me... I love you all always...
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that u wish to know how they feel about u.

1. PeiWen
2. ShanShan
3. JunHao
4. Domon
5. Pauline
6, Tiffany
7. YongWei
8. Johnson
9. XueQi
10. Nancy

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:35 AM