Thursday, September 13, 2007
Frankly speaking..
From this month 10th onward, I not in a very good mood
Everything seem to be not right at all...
I really hate that stupid feeling...
"You" take the pain away from me can..
Yes I referring to "YOU"!!!!
I don't know whether I still love you as usual like what I do in the past
Or I just sick of being alone whereby all my friends around are all attract
What I want?
The time don't seem to do anything make me feel better...
I'm not happy at all...
I know this post someone see it will feel happy and shiok
Cause there is A Silly Stupid Girl waiting down here for him to turn back...
Mother side seems to be ok...
Pauline Dajie, Tiffany, YongWei staying neutral respect my decision...
From this month 10th onward, I not in a very good mood
Everything seem to be not right at all...
I really hate that stupid feeling...
"You" take the pain away from me can..
Yes I referring to "YOU"!!!!
I don't know whether I still love you as usual like what I do in the past
Or I just sick of being alone whereby all my friends around are all attract
What I want?
The time don't seem to do anything make me feel better...
I'm not happy at all...
I know this post someone see it will feel happy and shiok
Cause there is A Silly Stupid Girl waiting down here for him to turn back...
Mother side seems to be ok...
Pauline Dajie, Tiffany, YongWei staying neutral respect my decision...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:33 PM

