Friday, September 07, 2007

Is the god playing on me?
Why this few day I so unlucky?

I already rushing to class, my shoe spoil when I going to board the bus..

Bad news to me...
I already declare myself bankrupt for this month
My lecture want us to wear formal outfit when we visiting companys during the shanghai trip..
We got 6 days visiting company
And I don't have for many formal outfit for the 6 days visiting in Shanghai..
I have to go buy again...
Also have to buy my kai kai shoes also...

Anyone can accompany me go shopping?
If not I will be going alone
Another good chance to learn living by myself...
I always remind and tell myself this:
"YingYing You can make it and survive by your own when you are single...
Loneliness is not scarcely after all.." :)
This really work...
After all, my heart will not feel so heart aching..

People should I go for that injection for those people going to China? (Don't know what is the injection called LoL)
I also scare of pain...
$25 for that injection. .

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:37 PM