Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Leading a new life is not difficult at all
I just have to make this clear
"Feeling is feeling, Thinking is thinking"
Then things happen in my life is not tough at all..
I going to do my thing in a harder way..
Instead keep looking back I should move on...
I will not look back anymore because is pointless and will be more misery..
Setting up a standard for myself and my future soul mate..
A person or a stuff lower then the standard that I set is going to strike out of my life...
No mercy all..
I have to work for it to get my simple life..
I not going to live in a complicated life..
I just have to make this clear
"Feeling is feeling, Thinking is thinking"
Then things happen in my life is not tough at all..
I going to do my thing in a harder way..
Instead keep looking back I should move on...
I will not look back anymore because is pointless and will be more misery..
Setting up a standard for myself and my future soul mate..
A person or a stuff lower then the standard that I set is going to strike out of my life...
No mercy all..
I have to work for it to get my simple life..
I not going to live in a complicated life..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:32 AM

