Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My 5-2 Classmate heartless la...
They miss out my name...
They did not update me about today class gathering..
If today I never clear inbox message I will not remember today got gathering
And they will never inform me until I called them and Joly well go without me...
Sob.... (T_T) 5555.....
Meeting at 6.15 at CCK interchange
I only got 30 minutes to prepare and go out meet them in CCK interchange...
Impossible!!!
(People who know me well the fastest timing to do finish all those stuffs will take about an hour)
(30mins for me to bath, make-up, style my hair... Super rush la!!!)
Anyway I was still late, but I was not being blame by them... LoL

We went to Fish and Co. glass house...
Again I'm the DaJie of the class leading my classmate into the restaurant LoL
Clam powder soup
Jungle freezer
Yummy!!!

^---(Does it look like 联谊 to you all)

Seafood platter for 2

(New York Fish & Chips!!!)
(Talk only!!!)
The Guys

The Girls! LoL! Sam!

(Da Ge & Da Jie must sit down haiz...)




(We girls just simply love taking photos)
(My class "F4" and me LOL!!!)


(Formal shot)

(Informal shot Pose given by girls)

(Pose given by guys)

(Pose ourselves no need guys help LoL... )
Final group photo
(Trying to act cute)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:57 PM