Sunday, September 02, 2007

People Chill.. chill.. OK!!!
I trying to sort out things in my mind..
Give me sometime to figure it out
Well, it may take awhile to get my answer..
After all, I know you all care and concern about me
Want me to be happy right!!!
Peeps just bare with me in the meantime..
I will go back to the Original of YingYing DaJie to you all OK...

Anyway thanks Peeps!!
That's the only thing I can say to you all...

I finally receive my Capital Card
I love this card (Purple in colours LoL~~~)
My Parent will start cursing my card to crack, cannot be use or whatever stuff..
(The reason is: They want me to save money, but I keep spending money XD)


(Let you all guess the number or You all want to go buy 4D also can.. If win must share a bit with me XD)

Shopping with Pauline...
I bought a number of stuff...

She enjoying something in the moment that I don't have...
Well, I believe that day will come soon..

Did he see my previous post?

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:36 PM