Sunday, October 21, 2007
ATTENTION PEOPLE
I have a new look!
I have a new look!
I cut my hair
This hair style very funky and cool
I like a lot...
This hair style very funky and cool
I like a lot...
My real hair act like a wig
I can hind it and give people the feeling like I having a very short hair...
I can hind it and give people the feeling like I having a very short hair...
Just now I feel so emo...
Ask people to go out but no one willing to go out..
When I thinking to find some place to settle down which allow me to slack and read my book
I walk pass the saloon
My mind suddenly have a thought having a new life
Cutting of hair is one of the first step..
So i just walk into the saloon and give myself to them and try out their skill..
OMG! Their skill can compare with those jean yip saloon...
This hair style suit lazy bum, always late for lesson but love to look good just like me this type of character...
Another thing is their washing hair station chair!
Got massage function
While customers washing their hair and the customer also can lie down enjoy the massage..
Very relaxing
Their service also very good...
They serve you drink...
Their hair stylist try to meet the customer needs...
What is the shop called? Where is the shop located at?
Proffessional Hair Studio
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:53 PM

