Sunday, October 28, 2007
Just finish watching one Taiwan drama “放羊的星星”...
This drama very funny and touching...
I cried a lot of times...
Is like going back to the 2 years ago of that YingYing
A girl who love to watch drama..
Give all my attention and time to my idol stuffs...
I know this way will be more wasting money and time
I hope this time round, I will be happier like last time I going after those idols stuff..
To forget MHWM using that stupid and foolish method...
I do not know whether this time will work or not?
I hope it will work bah...
If not I gonna find another method to forget him..
I learn something from this show and I would like to code the sentence out and share with you people out there...
恨,有时候更容易记住一个人
&
真正的爱, 是不能被切割的
If I stay put over there will there be anyone pity me..
I doubt so...
Black out~~~
This drama very funny and touching...
I cried a lot of times...
Is like going back to the 2 years ago of that YingYing
A girl who love to watch drama..
Give all my attention and time to my idol stuffs...
I know this way will be more wasting money and time
I hope this time round, I will be happier like last time I going after those idols stuff..
To forget MHWM using that stupid and foolish method...
I do not know whether this time will work or not?
I hope it will work bah...
If not I gonna find another method to forget him..
I learn something from this show and I would like to code the sentence out and share with you people out there...
恨,有时候更容易记住一个人
&
真正的爱, 是不能被切割的
If I stay put over there will there be anyone pity me..
I doubt so...
Black out~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:34 PM

