Saturday, October 06, 2007
I'm so weak...
Even I watch drama I also cannot control my emotional at all...
I keep telling myself stop think of him...
But, the more I tell myself to stop thinking of him
It will only makes me miss him badly...
Although, we had break up for 2month 3 days..
My house is still full of his shadow and memories that we had together in every parts of my house..
Sometimes I really scare to go back home, specially my room...
So tonight, I choose not to go home...
I will let my friends to heal me...
With them my heart might feel much better...
I can remove my mask...
To have fun and do crazy stuff with them...
They are my moral support now...
Even I watch drama I also cannot control my emotional at all...
I keep telling myself stop think of him...
But, the more I tell myself to stop thinking of him
It will only makes me miss him badly...
Although, we had break up for 2month 3 days..
My house is still full of his shadow and memories that we had together in every parts of my house..
Sometimes I really scare to go back home, specially my room...
So tonight, I choose not to go home...
I will let my friends to heal me...
With them my heart might feel much better...
I can remove my mask...
To have fun and do crazy stuff with them...
They are my moral support now...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:06 PM

