Thursday, October 04, 2007

People!!! I Sprain my ankle again!!!
Luckily this time round is a minor one...
And is not the old injury leg
Is my Right ankle injure now...
That's remind me the horrible experience that I have last year
Well, in between have some sweet memories in it... (Hehehe...)
Now, nobody will take care of me...
Nobody will be out there to let me grab and hold on to "him" and give me the support...
(tearing out)



Here come the Emo part!
Yesterday, I was given a chance (The 2nd month of Breaking up)
But I didn't treasure...
He do every thing nicely for me but I ruin it...
Well, due to some reason behind I let this good chance to slip off out of my hand...
Why? What happen to me?
I was praying everyday he will come back to me and he willing to come back by my side!
Why I let him go?
Am I crazy?


(*Blaming* "Devil Laughing at me)
YingYing!
People give you a chance, you still want to act 清高
See!
He will not give you another chance or coming back to you again...
You deserve it! 活该!
Go and enjoy the pain and suffer the consequences for letting him go...
Hahaha!
You do not have a CHOICE!

(*Consoling* Angel talking to me)
Better treat him as a friend, don't think of it again... :)
It will make you feel better...
Time will make that feeling fade..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:36 PM