Saturday, October 13, 2007

Went to Sentosa for sun tanning..
We suppose to meet at 12 noon due to someone was late..
We meet later..
Dar and I went for breakfast..
When Michelle arrive we went to Body Shop to get our stuff..
I keep disturbing Dar.. make this crumper blink blink!
We spend about 30 minutes just at body shop only LoL!

We took a bus down to harbour front
Ron go for his balls games with his friends..
Michelle and I went to find a good place for us to sun tanning..
Guess what we found!
Cafe Del Mar! O_O!
But!
The grass jelly flood the whole Soiloso beach
and those Grass Jelly spoil our day!
They keep standing there taking pictures at us..
They like never see people wearing Bikini before!
Agrrr......
I addicted to their fried chicken wing with thai chilli sauce and their Mango Tango!

Woo....
We play until the sun has set..
Then we went to bath...
Sitting at the chair or the bed having moonlight tanning
Is so romantic..
Their music is smooth..
Suitable for couples to go dating...
Strongly recommend!

I would like to go there enjoy again... hehe... (To: Ron get the hint?)
The experience over there is great, if without those grass jelly it would be perfect!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:44 PM