Thursday, November 29, 2007
Holy Shit!
I lost my laptop...
The worst thing was I didn't immediately notice I lost it....
After 3 hours then I realize I lost my Laptop... (-_-)
I was happily doing shopping with my classmate at Lot 1 The Body Shop and making payment and transferring of money...
I start to feel something is not right..
I look at Weiling Laptop...
I can feel my leg and my body start to numb follow by whole body no strength...
My god!!! I lost my laptop!!!
All my memories gone... Photos, Dance video all gone..
I did not do any back up..
I start to recall when is my last sight of my laptop
But I have no idea when was my last time I see my laptop..
We rush back to the school and do a search...
I really hate those stupid KPO NP non-teaching staff...
I ask them whether Today they found at laptop...
Instead of answering my question they ask us all those unrelated question
They are dragging our time and nag at us...
STUPID DUMB FUCKER!!!!
(At that time really very piss off, no mood but still have to entertain them)
I start think I cannot go Taiwan anymore just to save up money to buy a new laptop..
& Which Laptop brand should I buy... (Mac, Hp, Dell...)
Currently having IT show at Expo.. Can do there do some homework on laptop price and stuffs
I receive a call from Weiling..
They found my laptop and I have to collect personally ...
I was so happy
I run all the way to the Atrium the Student Service Information Center to collect..
The staff there very friend and they want me to thank those student who found my laptop
(Of coz have to thank them, they help me save the money of buying a new laptop)
But they are too shy to accept my offer of buying bubble tea for each of them..
(The 6 of them are from Business Information Technology )
I also have to thank
Wei Ling
Ee Ling
Jia Hui
for trying to calm me down and trying to make me laugh when we are heading back to NP....
also have to thank Victoria helping me to search for my laptop..
Dinner time Ron and I went to MadJack
Their standard have drop...
So tired... My mood go up and down like shares...
Still have to study QMGT test.... sigh~~~
I lost my laptop...
The worst thing was I didn't immediately notice I lost it....
After 3 hours then I realize I lost my Laptop... (-_-)
I was happily doing shopping with my classmate at Lot 1 The Body Shop and making payment and transferring of money...
I start to feel something is not right..
I look at Weiling Laptop...
I can feel my leg and my body start to numb follow by whole body no strength...
My god!!! I lost my laptop!!!
All my memories gone... Photos, Dance video all gone..
I did not do any back up..
I start to recall when is my last sight of my laptop
But I have no idea when was my last time I see my laptop..
We rush back to the school and do a search...
I really hate those stupid KPO NP non-teaching staff...
I ask them whether Today they found at laptop...
Instead of answering my question they ask us all those unrelated question
They are dragging our time and nag at us...
STUPID DUMB FUCKER!!!!
(At that time really very piss off, no mood but still have to entertain them)
I start think I cannot go Taiwan anymore just to save up money to buy a new laptop..
& Which Laptop brand should I buy... (Mac, Hp, Dell...)
Currently having IT show at Expo.. Can do there do some homework on laptop price and stuffs
I receive a call from Weiling..
They found my laptop and I have to collect personally ...
I was so happy
I run all the way to the Atrium the Student Service Information Center to collect..
The staff there very friend and they want me to thank those student who found my laptop
(Of coz have to thank them, they help me save the money of buying a new laptop)
But they are too shy to accept my offer of buying bubble tea for each of them..
(The 6 of them are from Business Information Technology )
I also have to thank
Wei Ling
Ee Ling
Jia Hui
for trying to calm me down and trying to make me laugh when we are heading back to NP....
also have to thank Victoria helping me to search for my laptop..
Dinner time Ron and I went to MadJack
Their standard have drop...
So tired... My mood go up and down like shares...
Still have to study QMGT test.... sigh~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:26 PM

