Friday, November 30, 2007

Follow by yesterday my Laptop incident
This time round is I lost my Hand phone!!!
Damn sian...

This time round I know where I lost...
& Is after 1 hour later then I notice I lost my phone...
Got improvement wor... (I referring to the timing I realize I lost my stuffs.. XD)
I lost my phone during class..

Again I do a search around the school
I almost giving up of searching
And start thinking... haiz... no need to buy my ext hard disc
David answer my call..
He never see my phone, but I ask him to search for his bag probably
and after a while He say that he found my HP...

My hand phone was accidentally slip into my classmate bag..
Plus I put my hp in silence mood, no matter how I call my phone my classmate won't be able to notice it ..
I owe him a treat on drinking

Thanks Ms Janice for helping me getting my classmates contact number whereby the rest of them have gone back home..

Continual of 2 days I lost my stuff..
Ron did not angry..
He did not scold me but I get some nagging from him.. (my second mother..)

God!!!! I not that free~~~
Stop playing with me.. Very tried.. and very embarrassing

Ron and I went down to IT show..
He accompany me down and help me choose ext hard disc..
Pity him... so tired also have to accompany me to go out.. (Xin ku ni le)
Torture him onlyyyy...
Dun care onlyyyy...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:56 PM