Saturday, December 22, 2007
I have been busying enjoying my holiday for the past 2 weeks...
Yeah!
I just finish one event of archery and aerobics which organised by 5 of my IS mates and I...
Yesterday that event was a very successful..
Almost everything was under our control
The weather was a perfect weather to host our event at the field.. sunny day!
The people who come for our event enjoy a lot.. From the look of their face..
Nobody look bored
Ps:
Ronald I so proud of you!!!
You won the champion!!!
So sorry had to give up the prize to the another person...
I can the potential of you playing archery...
But this Sport is a very expensive sport...
Yeah!
I just finish one event of archery and aerobics which organised by 5 of my IS mates and I...
Yesterday that event was a very successful..
Almost everything was under our control
The weather was a perfect weather to host our event at the field.. sunny day!
The people who come for our event enjoy a lot.. From the look of their face..
Nobody look bored
Ps:
Ronald I so proud of you!!!
You won the champion!!!
So sorry had to give up the prize to the another person...
I can the potential of you playing archery...
But this Sport is a very expensive sport...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:33 AM

