Saturday, December 08, 2007

wow!!!
Ytd the outing was fun..
But some spoiler spoil my mood...

Sakura buffet, My 1st time experience over there...
Is a good place for outing but not for dating...
The atmosphere not romantic, is super noise
The food is nice but when you go out of that place...
Your body stink... I know my younger sister de xin ku...

We went to DXO to drink...
On our way there, we saw Ron's bro Nick...
Haha.. Nick can't blackmail me (Hehehe)
Coz I already confess to Ron I went to DXO... XD
Finally all above 18... but then that black Emperor(Adam) never bring IC or student card...
DOTZ....
He had to went back home and take... LoL
We went in there keep delicate songs... LoL

I go off early trying to catch the last bus of 190 but I miss it...
The last bus of 174 arrive and I board it
Went down to meet Ron... Pass him the Zara T-shirt I bought for him...
That T-shirt printing got some meaning on it ...
Hehe... Gas Mask... and pilot face...
Only we know the meaning...

Took a cab home... reach back home around 1.30 am... *yawn*
Still have to bath plus wait for my hair to dry.... Wow!!! almost 3 am...
In between keep falling asleep... I'm so tired, got msg I also no energy to view it

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:37 AM