Monday, January 14, 2008

During last week Friday, I accompany Ronster to MS for his project meeting...
MS!! A good place for shopping.. Of cause I won't let myself just sitting there do nothing..
I went to shopping!!!
I went to Zara I saw a bag~~~
OMG!!!
That bag was so cool.. Punk!! Stylish!! Trendy!!! PLUS CHEAP!!!
Cheap as in compare with the others Zara bag~!~! It only cost $75
Super Temping!
Well I try to calm down not to buy that bag
BUT!
I can't resist it
When I reach home, I kept thinking of getting that bag...
Sob~~~ The Feeling was like You want something badly but You cannot get it... have to save money!
I told Ronster about that and he know I want it badly too
He told me that Sunday have to go back MS for another meeting so he ask me to get it on Sun
Hooray!!! XD


Sunday, Ronster Project meeting at MS
While waiting for his other projectmate to reach
Ronster and I went to shopping awhile
I finally bought that bag...
Happy! Shalalala~ Is so nice to be happy! Shalalala~
Everybody should be happy! Shalalala~
Like a silly girl, keep smiling..
Ronster can't find a suitable clothing for CNY...
This year CNY like nothing...
Maybe due to exam, project presentation and report to rush
The feeling for CNY really not there...


On TV show, I realize Dumbo and flies always together...
hehehe....

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:27 PM