Friday, January 18, 2008

He is so sweet...
We went to eat Fish & Co. and celebrate our day in advance
The things he did was so heart warming...
I Really Love Him a lot...

Keep thinking when he enter army I would be feeling lonely and sad without him by my side..
I also feel scare in the same time..
Don't Worry!
I believe we can overcome the problems whenever we come about during your army days..
Am so glad to have him(Ron:You) to be my boyfriend

I bought a pair of grey jeans for this CNY...
This year CNY totally no mood to celebrate..
So I go so casual smart style..
In fact is I lazy and no time to do much shopping..
Project due plus Class test getting nearer and nearer

Stress! plus not enough sleep, everyday almost sleep at 2am or 3am wake up at 8 am or 9 am for class and work... I even sleep at 4 or 5 am b4..
My mind like mental block.. Ask me simple question I will take some to picture it and answer it
My classmate advice me not to take up 2 jobs at this period
because they see me look very tired and keep turning to sleeping mode whenever we have break time in class..
Scare I fall sick..
Thanks people! I will take care not to fall sick.. :)
After this exam period I will have more beauty sleep to get back my radiance face
Meanwhile I will endure

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:19 AM