Saturday, January 05, 2008

School reopen...
Project one by one due
During the term-break, I was busy working and hang out with my dardar
We celebrated christmas and New year together...
I had start working in a clinic together with pauline
At first very VERY super stress!

But, Today working with a very nice colleague
She ask me take medicine

WoW!!!

So easy!!
At first I thought taking medicine very difficult

However!!!

Taking medicine is much easier than keying the medicine into computer and print out the sticker..

BECAUSE!

I very bad at reading other people hand-writing.. (Especially doctor hand writing)
OMG!! Headache :(

When both loving people always won't notice the time flies pass..
I always think the time we spend together not enough..
I love to stick with him...
But...
The time don't allow me to do so.. :(
Today I miss him badly..
The weather was so cold..
Want to fly to his side and hug him to get his temperature
Again I can't I got work at night... And he had to go his grandma place..


















Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:36 PM