Monday, January 21, 2008
What am I going to do next?
This is what I currently thinking and wondering
I really have no idea why I end up like a working machine
I really need to rest
I'm tired of my job, but what can I do?
I can't lose this job otherwise I will be dead!
My studies, I can't focus and concentrate
This semester is ending soon lots of project going to due, tests and Exams up coming
Some module I really don't understand what's going on.
My tutorial I really follow blindly, without the lecture notes am not able to do at all!
This coming final exam those lecture is not going to give us hints or tips
Am Dead!
I'm lost!
I'm tired!
What am I suppose to do?
Can I have more time please!
Is there someone going to help me?!?!
Why am I suddenly so pessimistic?
There are a lot of things which is not right and it happen on me
Or I should just wait for this to be over
This is what I currently thinking and wondering
I really have no idea why I end up like a working machine
I really need to rest
I'm tired of my job, but what can I do?
I can't lose this job otherwise I will be dead!
My studies, I can't focus and concentrate
This semester is ending soon lots of project going to due, tests and Exams up coming
Some module I really don't understand what's going on.
My tutorial I really follow blindly, without the lecture notes am not able to do at all!
This coming final exam those lecture is not going to give us hints or tips
Am Dead!
I'm lost!
I'm tired!
What am I suppose to do?
Can I have more time please!
Is there someone going to help me?!?!
Why am I suddenly so pessimistic?
There are a lot of things which is not right and it happen on me
Or I should just wait for this to be over
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:32 AM

