Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I hate my parents!
I may sure I will screw up their life next time..

Talk about all kind of shits about setting good example..
And they had show such a good example to me...
They even treat me like shit..
Sometime, I even think of I'm not their child..
Fine I will learn from you all and use it on you all
Expectation right!
F you!
Screw both of you!

Fuck up parents!
Crazy Parent!
Money minded Parent!
Materialistic Parent!

No respect to you all anymore!
Seen you say I ain't no respect right!
Fine, I shall show to you all what is no respect!
Don't regret!
I will like blood sucker, keep taking money from both of you
Cannot get, I will make noise until we quarrel and you all give me money..
LoL..
You all force me to like that!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:30 AM