Sunday, February 10, 2008
大年初一
Is my one of my favourite day in CNY
That is the only day I can eat my father Steamboat..
My family is use those charcoal to heat up steamboat..
Is more traditional...
I really enjoy eating a lot...
Once I sited down I don't wish to get up and it took me for 2 hours then finish eating.. XD (Too delicious!)
大年初二
Went to Dar relatives house to visit..
I get to eat their good food.. (That's was Yummy!)
After that went to my aunt house
This is DarDar 1st time visiting my aunt new house and gets to see their 3 big dogs
We also ate her steamboat..
Her steamboat also powerful although she use electric steamboat..
Although hers cannot compare with my father steamboat but still taste good..
After that we went to watch movie together with my family members..
3 families My whole Hoo family plus my uncle and aunt family members watch Ah Long PTE LTD together..
That feeling is so cool..
13 people went and we take up 2 rows..
I will give this movie 4.5 star out of 5 star..
Very funny!
大年初三
Annual event for M&D people to go each other house to visit plus gamble..
Dar and I win a bit in Black Jack and Mahjong..
But when he left I start to lose..
Dar lucky got you otherwise things will turn bad on that day..
Human temper got limits; you better don't try to push your luck
Otherwise, there is no such thing call friends between me and you..
Enough is enough!
My tolerance got a limit, don't be too much
Is my one of my favourite day in CNY
That is the only day I can eat my father Steamboat..
My family is use those charcoal to heat up steamboat..
Is more traditional...
I really enjoy eating a lot...
Once I sited down I don't wish to get up and it took me for 2 hours then finish eating.. XD (Too delicious!)
大年初二
Went to Dar relatives house to visit..
I get to eat their good food.. (That's was Yummy!)
After that went to my aunt house
This is DarDar 1st time visiting my aunt new house and gets to see their 3 big dogs
We also ate her steamboat..
Her steamboat also powerful although she use electric steamboat..
Although hers cannot compare with my father steamboat but still taste good..
After that we went to watch movie together with my family members..
3 families My whole Hoo family plus my uncle and aunt family members watch Ah Long PTE LTD together..
That feeling is so cool..
13 people went and we take up 2 rows..
I will give this movie 4.5 star out of 5 star..
Very funny!
大年初三
Annual event for M&D people to go each other house to visit plus gamble..
Dar and I win a bit in Black Jack and Mahjong..
But when he left I start to lose..
Dar lucky got you otherwise things will turn bad on that day..
Human temper got limits; you better don't try to push your luck
Otherwise, there is no such thing call friends between me and you..
Enough is enough!
My tolerance got a limit, don't be too much
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:54 PM

