Saturday, February 02, 2008

Today went down to Chinatown
The place is not very pleasant
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO GO To..
It does not have the CNY feeling.. It is pack with foreign workers.. Yuck!
They come over to our nation and spoil our living environment..
They talk on the phone like nobody business..
Shouting on the phone when they are in the bus..
Everyone know what he or she is on the phone and speaking with their alien languages loudly..

Well back to track..
I go down there is to engrave my Mahjong tiles..
Each tile cost me $6..
So I make the 4 animals.


The person crave the animals for me it’s turn out to be very ugly la!!!!
His skill sucks!! Not worth the money at all!
Can’t even compare with my grandma Mahjong set of animals.. Hers is so nice…
The standard is so different…
I still prefer my grandma’s Mahjong..
Don’t know where she get it from.. The quality is good and solid.. LoL!


Look!
The cat and the Rat look almost the same..
The Chicken look funny and its size is not proportionate
The centipede just looks weird to me..


People I addicted to Viwawa’s Wahjong…
My wawa nick is aYu_dOnG
I finally know how to see the Tai’s I have..
Feel free to challenge me

CNY coming can start to gamble..
来哟!开台咯~
My hand start to itcy!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:13 AM