Sunday, February 17, 2008
Ytd, went to pauline 21st birthday celebration party held at her house...
There is 3 VIP appear in her birthday party.. (Nancy,MingLi and WangDa)
We ate the catering that her mother order, which was very nice
We sit there chit chat, grossip about edison case and at what age will get married..
We even took photos to remember the special day...
The photos is not with me yet.. I will post when I got it..
Next thing which I going to say which i think very funny about me
I addicted to gamble stuffs...
Ytd, at her house we played black jack and mahjong... (Which I lost quite a lot)
Today, during work downstair having some CNY celebration they invite those lion dance
Those lion normally will give some numbers using oranges and I saw those numbers...
I tempted to buy and thinking of trying my luck so can win a bit
After work, I straight away and went to buy 4D...
I bought system entry and i bet.. ( I KIASU!! XD )
To increase the percentage of winning..
Hope later there is some number for me to strike..
I buy very little, dare not buy a lot..
Hope I got some luck in it... XD
There is 3 VIP appear in her birthday party.. (Nancy,MingLi and WangDa)
We ate the catering that her mother order, which was very nice
We sit there chit chat, grossip about edison case and at what age will get married..
We even took photos to remember the special day...
The photos is not with me yet.. I will post when I got it..
Next thing which I going to say which i think very funny about me
I addicted to gamble stuffs...
Ytd, at her house we played black jack and mahjong... (Which I lost quite a lot)
Today, during work downstair having some CNY celebration they invite those lion dance
Those lion normally will give some numbers using oranges and I saw those numbers...
I tempted to buy and thinking of trying my luck so can win a bit
After work, I straight away and went to buy 4D...
I bought system entry and i bet.. ( I KIASU!! XD )
To increase the percentage of winning..
Hope later there is some number for me to strike..
I buy very little, dare not buy a lot..
Hope I got some luck in it... XD
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:45 PM

