Wednesday, March 05, 2008
After work I went over to Bukit Batok Community centre to meet Ron, his brother Nicholas and lize (his Bro new GF)
Both Brothers had a few rounds of badminton matches with their friends..
They had impressive score LoL!
All the matches they had, they lost all..
Well, shouldn't said much more
Otherwise, you people have to visit me in hospital...
I might get bully by both brothers.. Due to talk bad about them too much XD
We went to his Bro's room to play Dota
While waiting our game to start..
We took his Bro sunglass to play!!!
We start taking stupid pictures
Can see 2 person too free... nothing to do...1 retarded, 1 blind...




I feel relief now...
I clear all my 心里话 to Ron...
Yeah! I'm currently peace in mind... :)
Both Brothers had a few rounds of badminton matches with their friends..
They had impressive score LoL!
All the matches they had, they lost all..
Well, shouldn't said much more
Otherwise, you people have to visit me in hospital...
I might get bully by both brothers.. Due to talk bad about them too much XD
We went to his Bro's room to play Dota
While waiting our game to start..
We took his Bro sunglass to play!!!
We start taking stupid pictures
Can see 2 person too free... nothing to do...1 retarded, 1 blind...
I feel relief now...
I clear all my 心里话 to Ron...
Yeah! I'm currently peace in mind... :)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:03 AM

