Monday, March 10, 2008
My taiwan trip finally settle le...
Plane will be taking Jetstar at S$407
Hotel will be Nei Jiang hotel at S$200
Hope that my hotel is good no problem at all..
I find that the hotel rate is a bit cheap..
Cheap until i can't believe is real..
We will make full payment when we reach that hotel for checking in...
This trip i really have to thanks my sister shanshan...
She really help me a lot!!!!
LOVE YOU Shan! muacks!
Today I register my O level english..
Hope this time round no problem at all and pass my english with at least a C6..
Plane will be taking Jetstar at S$407
Hotel will be Nei Jiang hotel at S$200
Hope that my hotel is good no problem at all..
I find that the hotel rate is a bit cheap..
Cheap until i can't believe is real..
We will make full payment when we reach that hotel for checking in...
This trip i really have to thanks my sister shanshan...
She really help me a lot!!!!
LOVE YOU Shan! muacks!
Today I register my O level english..
Hope this time round no problem at all and pass my english with at least a C6..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:31 PM

