Saturday, March 08, 2008
People go oversea holiday, I go oversea holiday
people go easily and smoothly
Why mine is so difficult and so much obstacles
I had already start planning this trip seens November 2007
Till now already going to April soon..
My trip is still not confirm yet..
I very upset and tired..
I want to go so badly why can't you see it!
Don't tell me what fatal or what etc..
I just want to go Taiwan and enjoy myself
That's all I want only!
Just accompany me go, don't say so much!
You know I gonna be very upset if I really can't go!
All my effort will be gone!
You can't see and you did not see how much effort I have put in..
You will never know the feeling of you putting in lots of efforts
when the plan is like going to come true, but suddenly the plan like vanish!
And you tell me to forget it and telling me is fatal..
You know how upset in my heart when I heard the thing come out from your mouth..
I fighting for it!
And you didn't wait for the result and supporting me..
And you came and tell me to give up the plan!
Thanks for the advice/suggestion uhh... :(
people go easily and smoothly
Why mine is so difficult and so much obstacles
I had already start planning this trip seens November 2007
Till now already going to April soon..
My trip is still not confirm yet..
I very upset and tired..
I want to go so badly why can't you see it!
Don't tell me what fatal or what etc..
I just want to go Taiwan and enjoy myself
That's all I want only!
Just accompany me go, don't say so much!
You know I gonna be very upset if I really can't go!
All my effort will be gone!
You can't see and you did not see how much effort I have put in..
You will never know the feeling of you putting in lots of efforts
when the plan is like going to come true, but suddenly the plan like vanish!
And you tell me to forget it and telling me is fatal..
You know how upset in my heart when I heard the thing come out from your mouth..
I fighting for it!
And you didn't wait for the result and supporting me..
And you came and tell me to give up the plan!
Thanks for the advice/suggestion uhh... :(
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:23 AM

