Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today went to work by bicycle...
From my house Choa Chu Kang to yew tee community centre took me 15 mins to reach..
I went to the washroom and clean up myself
But the ladies washroom is lock up
So I decided to go to handicapped toilet..

A Indian bastard naked himself inside without locking the door..
What the hell his stupid brain thinking!
Such a big guy fully naked himself inside the toilet...
If he doing business also no need to be totally naked what!
He not using his body to shit or pee la!
变态!

He still come and look for me..
See where I am and walked off..
I reported to police immediately ...

The police conduct a check for me...
But he no longer in the building...
Can't catch him..

Really scares me off..
I Stuttered when I describing the incident to the Police Officers..
What a day to me..

I just asked a cleaner auntie, did she saw that 变态
She said she saw that guy at the 2nd floor the handicapped toilet..
and walked off very slowly like nothing happen!
WTH!
This 变态 really crazy!
This is forcing people to see his ugly body la!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:57 AM