Sunday, March 09, 2008

Yesterday, went to IT fair in Suntec..
I wanted to buy brand new T300 home..

But the whole place is pack with (black) human...
I thought I was at Mustafa.. LoL!
I saw Ron's friend working for Sony
So I ask him to help me choose between T200 or T300..
He told me is better to buy T200
Because T200 got give a lot of free gifts(Almost like giving the whole package)..
therefore, I listen to his advice I bought the T200 sliver
Black was sold out before the day I went..
Aggrrrr....

There was a wierd guy standing there offering me $450 for T200 black with the whole package that Sony give away
I dare not buy the camera from him..
I scare the camera might spoil or got other problems in it..
Play safe I buy from Sony directly instead of buying from this "GUY"
Although, the price was very attractive to me..
But the guy was like a weirdo to me..
Who will dare to buy from him...
Plus he standing in front of the Sony booth there to sell his camera..
LoL!
All the free gifts is put in a single paper bag..
Super heavy to me..
Lucky, the bag is very strong...
If not I will be dead...

The T200 cost me $599
Later, I will went down to suntec again..
I going to upgrade my ram with free installation, and buy photo paper..
:) hope it won't be too pack

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:43 PM