Monday, April 07, 2008
2 more days to Taiwan!
I'm still haven't really start packing my luggage seriously!
Everyday I observe the currency rate!
The rate is like keep going downward... Sigh..
My house just finish changing the floor and toilet bowl..
Can you all imagine 7 of us had to share the only toilet for the past 4 days...
There was a day I bathing half way through I had to come out for my sister they all to do their business..
Still had to suffer in smelling their... (Aggrrr... Eeeee....)
Poor thing right! :(
Later will be meeting Dar to change our currency.. :)
2 more things to mention!
My elder sister got into University..
NUS accountant, however she still waiting for NTU to reply her
I never had thought about our house can have a University student!
I'm happy for her..
She make us proud!
Finally we can look up at them and have some standing space at our mother side!
Shan! GOOD JOB!!! X D
We going to have a pet!
Currently Shan is looking for it!
And she lost one of her hamster called "Fei Fei"
Rest in peace..
Shan don't be too sad about it..
Is a natural cycle!
I'm still haven't really start packing my luggage seriously!
Everyday I observe the currency rate!
The rate is like keep going downward... Sigh..
My house just finish changing the floor and toilet bowl..
Can you all imagine 7 of us had to share the only toilet for the past 4 days...
There was a day I bathing half way through I had to come out for my sister they all to do their business..
Still had to suffer in smelling their... (Aggrrr... Eeeee....)
Poor thing right! :(
Later will be meeting Dar to change our currency.. :)
2 more things to mention!
My elder sister got into University..
NUS accountant, however she still waiting for NTU to reply her
I never had thought about our house can have a University student!
I'm happy for her..
She make us proud!
Finally we can look up at them and have some standing space at our mother side!
Shan! GOOD JOB!!! X D
We going to have a pet!
Currently Shan is looking for it!
And she lost one of her hamster called "Fei Fei"
Rest in peace..
Shan don't be too sad about it..
Is a natural cycle!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:29 AM

