Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back to school..
Currently busy with assignment, project, tutorial and work..
No time to relax myself..

I received a sad news!
My dear friend had fall sick seriously..

I hope he can faster get well soon..
then we can go out and chill together
This time round he sick remind me a lot of sad things happened in the past
I'm afraid to lose any of my loves one


God pls don't be so cruel!!

Don't take them away from me!!!

This stupid boy always do things don't let others know
which make me more worry for him
When I see his hand make me very heart pain, I almost can't control my eyes.
Lucky, he use jokes to remove the sad atmosphere..
Although, he is isolated but his room always have those happy atmosphere..
My floor very very shiny almost can reflect the light

Tiffany and I was the 1st time get to see his parent
The cutest person is his Father

Whenever his father want to serve us with food he will ask “小朋友要不要吃饼干吗??”

LOL!!

I already 21 year old still called me 小朋友..

Ever since I was a child nobody called me 小朋友...



I came about somebody blog and see this video
About Edison Chan recently inccident
Quite lame yet funny!!
Dun worry not dirty stuff..
Enjoy bah..








I will try to update the taiwan photo whenever I free..
As uploading the picture really very time consuming..

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:51 PM