Friday, April 18, 2008
I currently having after trip symptoms.. :`(
I definitely will go back Taiwan again..
Day 1
10am Ron and I set off from my house to fetch Tiffany and Dennis
11am reach Changi Airport
We have a heavy breakfast plus lunch before we board the plane

byebye Singapore! :)

Hello Taiwan! We are Here!

We rush down to Xi Men Ding to have our Dinner at Ah Zhong Mian Xian

Yummy!

My Favourite! 3P pao bin from "3 Xiong Mei" at XMD
Not Enough!
Still hungry!

We found the legendary Smelly Bean curd!

3 of them eat really enjoy eating!

I'm so poor thing have to tahan the smell and wait for them to finish

You can find this lady selling at XMD!
They said is really good but not for me...
I definitely will go back Taiwan again..
Day 1
10am Ron and I set off from my house to fetch Tiffany and Dennis
11am reach Changi Airport
We have a heavy breakfast plus lunch before we board the plane
byebye Singapore! :)
Hello Taiwan! We are Here!
We rush down to Xi Men Ding to have our Dinner at Ah Zhong Mian Xian
Yummy!
My Favourite! 3P pao bin from "3 Xiong Mei" at XMD
Not Enough!
Still hungry!
We found the legendary Smelly Bean curd!
3 of them eat really enjoy eating!
I'm so poor thing have to tahan the smell and wait for them to finish
You can find this lady selling at XMD!
They said is really good but not for me...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:09 PM

