Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I upload the photo while I watching the soccer match Man U VS Bar
Finish uploading at the end of the 95 mins of match
*yawning non-stop
I win money!!
Man U win & I win the bet too...
Day 3

Xi Men Ding View
A meal in Ding Tai Feng





The toilet super high tech

Taiwan traditional ice cream was found in Wu fen pu
At night we went over to Shilin...
Shilin NM very big
we go Game area > Food area > Shopping area > Hotel

one of the Shilin night market game
Finish uploading at the end of the 95 mins of match
*yawning non-stop
I win money!!
Man U win & I win the bet too...
Day 3
Xi Men Ding View
A meal in Ding Tai Feng
The toilet super high tech
Taiwan traditional ice cream was found in Wu fen pu
At night we went over to Shilin...
Shilin NM very big
we go Game area > Food area > Shopping area > Hotel
one of the Shilin night market game
Fried Oyster.. The sauce was yummy
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:14 AM

