Tuesday, April 29, 2008
This few days I receive too much sad news..
I get very upset those things happened around me...
Yesterday, I received another sad news from my aunt..
Her house was been complaint by some neighbour about her dogs is too noise and been fine for $4000!!
NOT EVEN A WARNING LETTER!! straight away fine!
NOW!!!
She had to give away 2 of her dogs
Otherwise the 2 dogs had to go SPCA!!
I help my auntie to found new owner(my poly classmate) for her golden retrieval (Cash)
At first, I thought it will be good for the dog and my auntie & uncle..
But now I think I'm wrong now..
This morning I was told that Cash very moody in my classmate house..
I'm afraid if Cash continue like that will die due to depression..
If he still can't adapt to my classmate's..
Another thing make me very piss off when I heard "Someone" said "Is just a dog only!! Dun too sad la"
WTH!!
THE DOG DOES NOT RELATED TO YOU LA!!!
Plus I think you don't have a pet before that's why you can said this type of irresponsible and heartless words!!
You know that I'm upset about this incident, and I know that you trying to console me..
BUT !!!
If you does not know how to console a person
then
PLS DUN TRY TO BE SMART ALEX TO CONSOLE PPL!!!
YOU ARE MAKING THE SITUATION MORE WORSE!!!
To Kenneth: hope you can get well soon and be strong plus happy!!
To any of the GOD out there: Pls give some bless and mercy to my uncle & my friend..
To that irresponsible friend: YOU BETTER REFLECT!!!
I get very upset those things happened around me...
Yesterday, I received another sad news from my aunt..
Her house was been complaint by some neighbour about her dogs is too noise and been fine for $4000!!
NOT EVEN A WARNING LETTER!! straight away fine!
NOW!!!
She had to give away 2 of her dogs
Otherwise the 2 dogs had to go SPCA!!
I help my auntie to found new owner(my poly classmate) for her golden retrieval (Cash)
At first, I thought it will be good for the dog and my auntie & uncle..
But now I think I'm wrong now..
This morning I was told that Cash very moody in my classmate house..
I'm afraid if Cash continue like that will die due to depression..
If he still can't adapt to my classmate's..
Another thing make me very piss off when I heard "Someone" said "Is just a dog only!! Dun too sad la"
WTH!!
THE DOG DOES NOT RELATED TO YOU LA!!!
Plus I think you don't have a pet before that's why you can said this type of irresponsible and heartless words!!
You know that I'm upset about this incident, and I know that you trying to console me..
BUT !!!
If you does not know how to console a person
then
PLS DUN TRY TO BE SMART ALEX TO CONSOLE PPL!!!
YOU ARE MAKING THE SITUATION MORE WORSE!!!
To Kenneth: hope you can get well soon and be strong plus happy!!
To any of the GOD out there: Pls give some bless and mercy to my uncle & my friend..
To that irresponsible friend: YOU BETTER REFLECT!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:20 PM

