Thursday, May 01, 2008
Chelsea Vs Liverpool
Chelsea win in the end
A game you watch want to make it more high and interesting
Really have to bet a bit otherwise u watch the match you won't feel high at all
The game very fast and chi Ji..
HeeHeehee..
I win both betting!!
total 2 goal
and they draw!
:)
Very tired!
5.45 am then I sleep..
2 nights stay up so late then sleep I really cannot make it...
Lucky got my friend and Ron accompany me watching the match and chi chat with me
Final I going to watch!
22nd may, thurs! stay tune
Manchester United VS Chelsea
I support Manchester United!!!
I guess total 1 goal and they Manchester Win
Chelsea win in the end
A game you watch want to make it more high and interesting
Really have to bet a bit otherwise u watch the match you won't feel high at all
The game very fast and chi Ji..
HeeHeehee..
I win both betting!!
total 2 goal
and they draw!
:)
Very tired!
5.45 am then I sleep..
2 nights stay up so late then sleep I really cannot make it...
Lucky got my friend and Ron accompany me watching the match and chi chat with me
Final I going to watch!
22nd may, thurs! stay tune
Manchester United VS Chelsea
I support Manchester United!!!
I guess total 1 goal and they Manchester Win
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:37 PM

