Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Dar and I together for already 2 years..
We been through high and low period together..
In between there are lots of things happened to us..
But we manage to overcome it..
Hope we can go further and the bond between us can be much stable and stronger than now..
In future, I know we will meet problems will be much tougher than now..
I believe you and I can overcome it..
Dar I love you..
Thanks for tolerating me for the pass 2 years..
There are lots of thing waiting for you to get it from me.. :)
Love is like that..
Makes you love it and hate it at the same time..
Chill! Ok...
We been through high and low period together..
In between there are lots of things happened to us..
But we manage to overcome it..
Hope we can go further and the bond between us can be much stable and stronger than now..
In future, I know we will meet problems will be much tougher than now..
I believe you and I can overcome it..
Dar I love you..
Thanks for tolerating me for the pass 2 years..
There are lots of thing waiting for you to get it from me.. :)
Love is like that..
Makes you love it and hate it at the same time..
Chill! Ok...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:05 PM

