Wednesday, May 21, 2008
This was taken at Regent sec. CNY concert (2005)








This dance represent Singapore Racial Harmony (ShenZheng )
(HK backstage..)


The days we are young plus childish..

(One of our favourite outing..)
I still remember we love to go play Daytona after our dance..
Looking through pictures in my computer..
I really miss those days..
I still remember we love to go play Daytona after our dance..
Looking through pictures in my computer..
I really miss those days..
Friendship!
Dance bring us together, teach us what is teamwork~~
We all meet each other through dance..
Through out the years we learn how to treasure each other..
We help each other whenever who had problem..
We share the joy together when we finish a competition or performance..
Now, everyone had grown up and have their own things to do or busy with..
But I sure that we still concerning for each other, made an effort to come out for gathering..
Whenever, we are free, we will have meet up somewhere.
How I wish there is a chance for us
I will gather all of them together and dance on the same stage..
:)
I will gather all of them together and dance on the same stage..
:)
Or even go out of Singapore together just like we had Oversea Exchange programme in the year 2005..
You all will be forever in my heart, I will never forget this type of special friendship..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:01 PM



