Saturday, May 10, 2008
God I have enough of receiving the sad news..
Can you pls kindly stop all those sad thing happening around me..
Pls allow my friend to recover from his illness..
and I hope auntie will be fine too..
To Kenneth: Pls stay strong, don't ever give up pls.. If you need us we will be there for you.. No matter what we will try our best to help you.. I believe that we can over come this obstacle together..
Once I recover from my flu, and my emotional is stable and strong I will go visit you..
Can you pls kindly stop all those sad thing happening around me..
Pls allow my friend to recover from his illness..
and I hope auntie will be fine too..
To Kenneth: Pls stay strong, don't ever give up pls.. If you need us we will be there for you.. No matter what we will try our best to help you.. I believe that we can over come this obstacle together..
Once I recover from my flu, and my emotional is stable and strong I will go visit you..
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:20 AM

